As part of my treatment for depression got a small yacht to go for a sail when I need to get away from stressful situations

Back in May this year we got ourselves a small sailing yacht in which to go on adventures around the local creeks and backwaters and along the coast when it is possible to get away from work. 


I have now got the time and space to sort out the yacht and be able to use her for day sailing around the local area and have some peace from the rest of the world and clear my mind of the dark feelings I am having at the moment. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engine filters from 70 years ago, all the parts can be washed and refitted non disposable parts, so no land fill

A year on since we started our restoration on Chance and now getting ready for the next stage, her moving home to Essex

Input from a fellow traditional boat builder which I have known and respected