A bit quiet on the Eastern Front.

It has been a while I have posted anything on the Patreon page. It has been I have been busy with my day job as a full time boat builder and working on my client's boats and get major refits finished in time for the school holiday and some autumn cruising. 

I have not forgotten about Chance and her restoration, far from it. While I have not been working on Chance herself, I have been working on some of the smaller items in my workshop and getting things sorted with these items. It has been a matter of fitting work on Chance around my day job and other family commitments. So there as been a lot of juggling going on behind the scenes. 

What i do need are a few more pairs of hands to help getting some of the jobs underway on Chance's hull and frames and ribs so that we can get the starboard side sorted and the transom re-instated before the winter get here. 

So if there is any one in the north Essex area who wishes to lend a hand for a few hours please contact Simon on his mobile   07534045729 to arrange a time to help Simon & his family with Chance's restoration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first of the port side hull planks to be removed as part of the hull restoration.

A few spare minutes at the end of my working day, so it gave me time to do a bit of varnishing on the cockpit chart table